- Adam Growe For over 25 years, Adam has been performing in radio, television and on-stage. In addition to hosting 8 seasons of Cash Cab Canada, Adam is an accomplished stand-up comedian, starring ... Read More
- Adrian Gostick How do today’s best leaders accelerate business results? By engaging their employees to execute on strategy, vision, and values. In his challenging, information-packed talks, #1 bestselling leadership author Adrian Gostick ... Read More
- Alan O’Neill With over 30 years of experience from the board room to the front line, Alan O’Neill – The Change Agent – has supported iconic brands to achieve amazing results. In ... Read More
- Alex Banayan ALEX BANAYAN is the only nationally bestselling business author under 30 in America. His book The Third Door: The Wild Quest to Uncover How the World’s Most Successful People ... Read More
- Alex Epstein Alex Epstein is a philosopher and energy expert who argues that “human flourishing” should be the guiding principle of industrial and environmental progress. He is the author of The Moral ... Read More
- Amanda Buhse It’s been said Amanda Buhse is an incredible marketer, an inspiring female entrepreneur and an electric personality, which combined makes her one incredible speaker! She is the founder of Coal ... Read More
- Amy Fish You can’t get what you want unless you ask for it. But this is often easier said than done. Amy Fish, Keynote Speaker & Author of “I Wanted Fries With ... Read More
- Anthony Caporale World renown beverage expert Anthony Caporale is the star and producer of the hit off-broadway show “The Imbible… A Spirited History of Drinking”, and is the host of Art of the ... Read More
- Anthony Furey Anthony Furey knows how to get people’s attention with his passionate ideas. Whether it’s speaking in front of MPs and Senators on Parliament Hill, talking to millions of listeners on ... Read More
- Arjun Basu Arjun tells his audiences, with his story tellers’ cadence and entertaining style, what the content marketing world needs to do to rise above the clutter to be seen, and heard.
- Arlene Dickinson Arlene Dickinson is one of Canada’s most renowned independent marketing communications entrepreneurs. As CEO of Venture Communications, her creative and strategic approach has turned the company into a powerhouse with ... Read More
- Beau Lotto How can we adapt and thrive in times when the ground beneath us is shifting? We begin by questioning the beliefs and assumptions that drive every single one of our ... Read More
- Bill Abbott Bill Abbott has the brilliant ability to entertain, with his magic, his humour and his instant rapport with an audience.
If you’re looking for a laugh out loud, professional performance with ... Read More
- Bill Carr Bill Carr is an actor, award winning satirist, writer, speaker and coach. For over twenty-five years, Bill has been making people laugh at what’s trivial while helping them think deeply ... Read More
- Bob Gray A recognized authority on memory systems, Bob has spent the last twenty five years traveling the globe entertaining and training corporations, governments, and associations to adapt memory systems for their ... Read More
- Bob Woodward Legendary Pulitzer Prize-Winning Investigative Journalist. Author and Associate Editor, The Washington Post
Author, 13 #1 bestsellers – more than any contemporary nonfiction writer – 19 bestsellers in all
Iconic investigative journalist; winner of ... Read More
- Boris Brott Symphony Conductor and Motivational Speaker Boris Brott’s interactive presentation has entertained and informed thousands of people in Fortune 500 companies throughout the world. He draws clearly accurate comparisons of Leadership, ... Read More
- Brad Wall Brad Wall’s legislative and economic achievements during his 10 plus years as Saskatchewan’s premier are many – job growth, population growth, infrastructure creation, a first ever AAA credit rating for ... Read More
- Brian Lee Crowley There is probably no one more passionate and engaged in Canadian federal policy analysis than Brian Lee Crowley. He is an author, and the Managing Director of Canada’s newest think ... Read More
- Bruce Croxon Long before “social networking” became a buzzword, Bruce Croxon made his mark as a digital pioneer by co-founding Lavalife in 1987 and revolutionizing how people connect. Under his direction, he ... Read More
- Bruce Dickinson Bruce Dickinson is widely regarded as a true polymath, and for very good reason. He has a myriad of experience in business, entrepreneurialism, mentoring and creative thinking, alongside his larger-than-life ... Read More
- Bruce Turkel As CEO of the successful brand management firm, TURKEL, Bruce Turkel has been creating and working with valuable brands for over 30 years. When he’s not creating advertising or design ... Read More
- Candice Malcolm Candice Malcolm is the author of the Amazon (economic) bestseller, “Generation Screwed”. In this book, and in her keynote presentation of the same title, she explains with clear, ... Read More
- Catherine Courage Catherine’s passion is delivering world-class products and services that drive customer delight, adoption and loyalty. As VP of Product Design and Experience for Google Ads, Payment and User Experience, she ... Read More
- Chester Elton One of today’s most influential voices in workplace trends, Chester Elton has spent two decades helping clients engage their employees to execute on strategy, vision, and values. In his provocative, ... Read More
- Chip Eichelberger, CSP Formally Tony Robbins’ international point man, Chip presented over 1250 talks in the US, UK and Australia while with Tony Robbins before collecting his first speaking fee. Over the last ... Read More
- Chris Mathers Chris’ insights into the world of organized crime and foreign intelligence and how the Internet is the new crime scene, will shock, inform and entertain you. Chris explains the intricacies ... Read More
- Christy Clark As the longest-serving female Premier in Canadian history, and the only woman in Canada ever to be re-elected as premier, Ms. Clark worked relentlessly to grow the economy, control spending, ... Read More
- Connor LaRocque Connor’s objective is to teach individuals that they have a hidden resource within their mind; a capacity they have access to when an incentive is high enough to achieve a ... Read More
- Conrad Black Author. Historian. Columnist. Investor. Intellectual Force. Founder of the National Post. Television Host. Member of the British House of Lords. There is only one man who could ... Read More
- Dan Lier Dan Lier is a premier motivational keynote speaker focused on sales, leadership and productivity. He built his reputation by delivering extraordinary customized talks that both impact and entertain audiences. ... Read More
- Dan Lyons What happened to work? Who is responsible? And does any company have a model for doing it right? As Lyons ventured across America in pursuit of answers, he identified “Four ... Read More
- Dan Shaffer Who is Dan Shaffer?
You may know Dan Shaffer from his weekly appearances on the FOX Business Network’s nightly show “Cavuto”. Others may know him as the publisher of the ... Read More
- Dan Thurmon Dan Thurmon delivers experiences that go beyond motivation, teaching concepts and skills re change, innovation and peak performance. TED talker, author, entrepreneur, Hall of Fame inductee, (fitness advocate, acrobat, unicyclist ... Read More
- Dan Waldschmidt Dan Waldschmidt doesn’t just talk about success. He’s obsessed with it. As a champion ultra-runner and elite strategist to business leaders across the world…
- Daniel Hannan – Lord Hannan of Kingsclere Daniel Hannan, MEP, is known in the U.K. press as “the man who brought you Brexit”, having founded the Vote Leave campaign. He wants to use Brexit to galvanise the world trading system ... Read More
- David Chilton David Chilton, a former investor / Dragon on CBC’s hit show, “Dragon’s Den”, is one of the most sought after speakers in North America today.
The author of the Wealthy Barber ... Read More
- David Meerman Scott Marketing & Sales Strategist – Generating Attention & Growing Business in a Real-Time World
Our always-on, Web-driven world has new rules for competing and growing business. Advance planning is out – ... Read More
- Daymond John From his wildly successful role on ABC’s smash hit, Shark Tank, to his distinguished status as a Presidential Ambassador for Global Entrepreneurship, Daymond John has become globally recognized…
- Deborah Perry Piscione We know that great leaders are defined by the extraordinary people that they lead. What makes Deborah Perry Piscione so special is that she has uncovered the DNA from the inspired cultures of the most innovative ... Read More
- Deborah Yedlin Deborah Yedlin has been observing, commenting and writing about the nexus of business and politics for more than two decades, as a journalist for the Financial Post, Globe and Mail ... Read More
- Denise Lee Yohn Denise believes: Your brand is not what you say – it’s what you do and how you do it. Intimate, emotional connections are the key to brand loyalty. If you ... Read More
- Dr. Mark Mullins The Economy. Global Political Policy. Investing during the pandemic: Dr. Mark Mullins’ global perspective as an economist, policy expert, macro investor, and political activist enables him to take the 40,000 ... Read More
- Dr. Mary E. Donohue Dr. Mary Donohue, AKA “Dr. Mary,” is North America’s most preeminent keynote speaker on today’s multi-generational workplace. Her ground breaking research on generational learning and communication unlocks the secrets to ... Read More
- Dr. Robert Lustig Dr. Lustig is the author of the NY Times Bestseller “Fat Chance: Beating the Odds Against Sugar, Processed Food, Obesity, and Disease”, and his YouTube speech video called “Sugar: The ... Read More
- Dr. Taryn Marie Stejskal Dr. Taryn Stejskal is one of the leading authorities on Resilience Leadership. Nike named her the head of their global leadership training and her work is resonating throughout the Fortune ... Read More
- Edward Dowd Edward Dowd’s Wall Street career of nearly 30 years includes 10 years at BlackRock as an equity fund manager; but over the past few years he has been using his ... Read More
- Eric O’Neill Eric is an accomplished public speaker and the inspiration behind the Universal Studios’ feature film, Breach. Eric is a security expert that lectures internationally about espionage and national security, cybersecurity, fraud, corporate ... Read More
- Eric Termuende If there is one thing we’ve all learned over the past few years, it is that the future is impossible to predict. Knowing that, how do we build teams that ... Read More
- Erik Wahl As an internationally recognized graffiti artist, and a #1 bestselling business author, Erik redefines the term “keynote speaker.”
Pulling from his history as both a business strategist and an artist, he ... Read More
- Frank O’Dea Frank O’Dea’s story of triumph over adversity in business and in his personal life inspires audiences around the world. Against all odds, O’Dea went from being a homeless panhandler to ... Read More
- Frank Whaley Actor. Writer. Director.
Frank Whaley has worked with some of the biggest names in film over the past 30 years and has appeared in some of the most iconic ... Read More
- Geoff Colvin What are the political, technological, economic, and competitive forces shaping the future of business?
Learn what the best leaders & organizations doing right now to compete and grow in spite of ... Read More
- Glen Foster Glen Foster, aka “That Canadian Guy” is hands down one of the best corporate comedians out there today. Plus, he’s been vaccinated for corporate performances – in other ... Read More
- Gordon Chang There are speakers who can talk about the Chinese economy…but then, there is Forbes Magazine contributor Gordon Chang. Gordon lived in China for 20 years and is the author of ... Read More
- Harry G. Broadman Thirty-five years ago, Harry Broadman, at the vanguard of his generation, began to build a career that epitomizes what today is commonly referred to as a ‘serial entrepreneur’. Driven ... Read More
- Howard Levitt What is a constructive dismissal? Is your workplace…toxic? Is your independent contractor really an employee? Are you #metoo compliant? Howard Levitt can answer all these questions, and more…
- J.J. McCullough One look at that hair tells you this guy is not your father’s conservative. J.J. McCullough is a hip and edgy pundit who defies stereotypes about what it means to ... Read More
- Jamie Mustard Jamie Mustard is the world’s leading authority on perception in the physical world. Jamie’s keynote is an explanation of the economics of attention’ based on the primal laws and neuro-scientific ... Read More
- Jason Hewlett Having delivered hundreds of presentations for front-line and leadership motivation, Jason Hewlett combines message, authenticity and humor with music and impersonations. His talk feels like a show with a message, ... Read More
- Jay Shetty Meet the British-born, former monk & award-winning digital strategist turned captivating social media influencer and viral content creator. Since launching his video channel in 2016, Jay’s viral wisdom videos have garnered over ... Read More
- Jeff Havens Easily the most unique corporate speaker in America, Jeff Havens helps people succeed in various elements of business – communication, change management, leadership, professional development and more – in part by telling ... Read More
- Jeff Leitner Jeff Leitner provides a rare insight into how people and organizations really work — namely that they’re complying with hundreds of unwritten, unspoken rules. Armed with social science, real-world experience, ... Read More
- Jessi Cruickshank Jessi Cruickshank is one of Canada’s most beloved TV personalities and has been hailed as “the funniest women on TV today, period.” . CSA nominated as the host ... Read More
- Jim Carroll Jim is the world’s leading global futurist, trends and innovation expert, with a massive global blue chip client list. Over the last 20 years, more than 2 million people have ... Read More
- Joel Cohen As the Emmy award-winning writer and producer for The Simpsons, the longest-running American scripted primetime television series in history, Joel has been a key part of the show’s success. Since ... Read More
- Joey Coleman In his incredible keynote presentation, “The First 100 Days”, Big Idea Keynote Speaker Joey Coleman says: If you get the First 100 Days right, you’ll have a customer for life. ... Read More
- John Robson John Robson is not your ordinary (National Post) columnist, pundit, historian and documentary filmmaker.
With wit and whimsy, his keynote presentations enlighten audiences by bringing a historical perspective to the financial, ... Read More
- Josh Linkner Business leader, NY Times bestselling author, tech entrepreneur, venture capitalist, and keynote speaker on a mission to drive creativity, innovation, and reinvention.
Josh Linkner is a business leader, venture capitalist, tech ... Read More
- Kelley Keehn Kelley Keehn isn’t just a keynote speaker on how to spend, save, and plan for your future, even in these times of economic uncertainty. Yes – she is renown as ... Read More
- Kenyona “Sunny” Matthews DIMENSIONS OF “ISMS”: Affirming the Humanity in Us All. That’s the mantra that Kenyona Matthews lives by, and it’s the positive message she brings to all her talks – which ... Read More
- Kevin O’Leary Kevin O’Leary is an entrepreneur and financier, best known for his role as an investor on ABC’s Shark Tank and CBC’s Dragons’ Den. He leads group of financial companies, and ... Read More
- Kyle Kemper His mission is to connect with us, and collaborate with us, and perhaps, to help us… to facilitate what Kyle calls “this great awakening of humanity”, which is really just ... Read More
- Leslie Hughes As CEO of PUNCH! Media, Leslie Hughes is a digital marketer and a social media expert. But she specializes in using the power of Linkedin – and when she gives ... Read More
- Linda Edgecombe Her mission is to get people fired up and ready and promises to create powerful shifts, increase accountability, while building momentum for her participants. Not to mention having the best laugh they ... Read More
- Lisa “Longball” Vlooswyk Being clear and committed to your goals determines how far you will go and what success you are able to achieve. Eight-time Canadian Long Drive Champion Lisa Longball, will inspire ... Read More
- Liv Boeree Liv Boeree’s TED talk garnered over two million views and counting! In her keynote, she shares three strategies she’s learned from poker and how one can apply them to ... Read More
- Michael “Pinball” Clemons There aren’t many speakers in the world that make you laugh, cry, and leave you as inspired as Michael “Pinball” Clemons does.
Whether you want to be motivated, inspired or learn ... Read More
- Michael Hlinka Michael Hlinka has some different views on the economy – and Canada’s economy in particular, which can be heard weekly on CBC’s “Metro Morning”. He’s better live, though, and Michael ... Read More
- Michael Kerr Humor In the Workplace
Why choose between fun and relevant content when you can have both?
“Inspiring, relevant, energizing, hilarious, thought provoking, immediately applicable…”
Those are just some of the words past clients ... Read More
- Michael Krueger Michael Krueger is the founder and President of The Money Farm. The Money Farm is a grain marketing advisory service located in Fargo, North Dakota, that works with individual ... Read More
- Michael Skiba – aka “Dr. Fraud” Why do people cheat? What motivates a white collar criminal? Has your company or industry been scammed by crooks? If you are looking for answers to these questions and want to ... Read More
- Michael Vickers Need sales in turbulent times? Michaeal Vickers keynote or virtual talk will show what strategies and tactics to use when no one is buying…
- Michele Payn Michele Payn personifies passion. Known as one of North America’s leading farm and food advocates, she serves as a resource for people interested in connecting the people and science of ... Read More
- Mike Abrashoff Took command of Navy’s near-worst performing ship; twelve months later it was best ship in the fleet – using the same crew.
Culture is everything. You can’t order excellence – learn ... Read More
- Mike Lipkin Mike Lipkin’s mission is to help you and your team achieve preeminence – that’s where you become the benchmark by which all others are judged. It’s where you play at ... Read More
- Mike Walsh Mike has delivered close to 1,000 keynote speeches around the world to companies in almost every industry.
With a background in research and strategic consulting, Mike first leads his clients through ... Read More
- Monte Solberg With over 15 years in Government, as an MP and federal cabinet minister, Monte has heard thousands of pitches from “Government Relations” pros and amateurs alike. Therefore, there is no ... Read More
- Nancy Giordano Described as endlessly optimistic, Nancy is a strategic futurist with a drive to help enterprise organisations and visionary leaders transform to meet the escalating expectations ahead. Recognized as one of ... Read More
- Nataly Kogan Nataly Kogan is on a mission to make millions of people happier by getting them to stop saying “I’ll be happier when…” and start thinking “I am happier now because….”
“Life ... Read More
- Nick Saik All of Nick Saik’s keynote presentations focus in one way or another on Agricultural Communications. He says: “My talks revolve around the idea of building a bridge between the people ... Read More
- Nicole Malachowski A 21-year veteran of the U.S. Air Force, Col. Nicole Malachowski (USAF, Ret.) wanted to fly military jets from the moment she saw them at her first air show at ... Read More
- Patrick J. Sweeney Patrick Sweeney has been an Olympic level athlete and best selling author. He has grown technology companies around the world and sold them for millions. He is recognized by presidents ... Read More
- Peter Merrick Since the early 1990s, Peter’s career in business succession consulting and post-secondary financial education is unparalleled in depth and experience. He is considered one of the leading experts in business ... Read More
- Peter Sheahan Founder & Group CEO of Karrikins Group, Peter Sheahan is known internationally for his innovative business thinking and thought leadership. With staff in more than 23 cities across 7 countries, ... Read More
- Rhonda Scharf Rhonda Scharf is a well-recognized Professional Speaker, Trainer, Consultant, and Author. Since 1993 she has worked with tens of thousands of people in 13 different countries. As a certified speaking ... Read More
- Richard Worzel People are fascinated by the future because it affects their lives, their jobs, and their wealth and welfare. And the future is a topic that fits every conference, and involves ... Read More
- Risha Grant Motivated by her passion to correct societal isms like racism, sexism, classism and plain old stupidism, it is Risha’s personal mission to expose the value of Diversity & Inclusion while ... Read More
- Rob Saik It’s been said that when it comes to Agricultural marketing, management, and technology integration, Rob Saik is “an educator, entrepreneur, innovator, visionary, consultant, advisor…” and more. Keynote speaker and Author of ... Read More
- Robert Herjavec Robert Herjavec, dynamic entrepreneur and Shark, customizes each speech to fit the objectives and vision of the client. His sense of humor, energy and interaction with the audience will engage and inspire ... Read More
- Robert Koepp Robert Koepp says “I’m not bullish on China; I’m not bearish on China. What I strive to be is… balanced on China.” Having just returned in 2020 from some 15 ... Read More
- Robyn Benincasa Robyn Benincasa builds World Class Teams. With an unforgettable blend of the 8 Essential Elements for Human Synergy and countless team-affirming experiences in the world’s most grueling environments, Robyn’s insights ... Read More
- Ron Insana What are the forces driving the economy and how will they impact you, your business, your industry, and your investment decisions? Those are the questions RON INSANA has answered for ... Read More
- Rosemary Gibson Rosemary Gibson is an award-winning author of China Rx: Exposing the Risks of America’s Dependence on China for Medicine which reveals the dramatic shift in where medicines are made and ... Read More
- Ryan Estis Ryan Estis has more than 20 years of experience as a top-performing sales professional and leader.
As the former chief strategy officer for the McCann Worldgroup advertising agency NAS, he brings ... Read More
- Sam Silverstein Make accountability your competitive advantage.™ Sam Silverstein will challenge your audience to think differently in order to achieve different results. Sam brings a fresh outlook based on over 20 years ... Read More
- Sameer Somal It’s been said that if you listen to Blue Ocean Global Technology CFO Sameer Somal’s “advice for your own life and career, you will see some amazing possibilities unfold”. ... Read More
- Scott Kress Scott Kress is a masterful storyteller, a leadership trainer, an Executive MBA Professor, an author and a life-long mountaineer. He is one of the very few people in the world ... Read More
- Seth Mattison Seth Mattison is an internationally renowned expert on workforce trends and generational dynamics. As Founder and Chief Movement Officer of FutureSight Labs, Seth advises many of the world’s leading brand ... Read More
- Sharyl Attkisson Sharyl Attkisson is an Emmy award winning investigative journalist, host of the Sunday morning news program “Full Measure,” who tries to give you information others don’t want you to have. ... Read More
- Steve Goreham Steve Goreham is an informative and engaging speaker, delivering compelling and provocative programs to businesses, universities, and diverse organizations. Steve is an independent scholar, researcher, and futurist in the fields ... Read More
- Suneel Gupta As CEO of RISE, Suneel Gupta helped thousands of people overcome their challenges with physical and mental health. He now helps organizations increase performance, innovation, and creativity by showing why ... Read More
- Susan Bennett You may not know Susan Bennett, but you definitely know her voice! Susan is a voice actor and singer whose voice has appeared on hundreds of radio and TV ... Read More
- Ted Fishman If you are looking for a talk from one of the foremost authorities on China today, then look no further than Ted Fishman.
The author of the bestselling book China, Inc, ... Read More
- Terry O’Reilly Terry is frequently asked to speak to companies and organizations on the power of marketing. A very passionate (and humorous) presenter, he has a unique and insightful viewpoint on what ... Read More
- The Honorable Michelle Lee As the first female to lead the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO); as an executive at Google; and as a computer scientist at MIT’s Artificial Intelligence Lab and ... Read More
- The Imbible Experience The Imbible Experience is part song, part science, and all fun. A truly unique event that can’t be duplicated, and one you won’t find anywhere else!
- Tod Maffin Tod Maffin is one of North America’s leading digital marketing experts, specializing in viral and ROI-based campaigns for sectors from human resources to real estate to education.
- Todd Buchholz Economist Todd Buchholz “lights up economics with a wickedly sparkling wit,” says the Associated Press.
The former White House senior economic advisor, Tiger hedge fund managing director and best-selling author has ... Read More
- Tony Chapman Passionate, provocative, opinionated and relevant, with an engaging personality, he speaks on a range of issues including consumerism, business strategy, politics, the economy, as well as sales, branding and marketing.
- Troy McClain Troy McClain was introduced to the world on Donald Trump’s hit TV Show “The Apprentice” where he was runner up on the show. ( He should have won!).
An international keynote ... Read More
- Vikram Mansharamani What’s the future hold – for the economy, investing, geopolitics, healthcare, emerging markets and food? So much is changing so rapidly – on a global scale – that it’s hard ... Read More
- Warren Macdonald Probably the most popular refrain heard after a Warren Macdonald keynote presentation is along the lines of “Thank you. You have changed the way I see the world”. Once you ... Read More
- Wayne Lee For over 20 years, Wayne has helped audiences realize that self-limiting beliefs in their subconscious mind keep them from bringing their fullest potential to work. His Peak Performance keynote and ... Read More
- Will Gadd Will Gadd was the first person to climb a frozen Niagara Falls not because he was crazy, but because he could convince everyone from the Governor of New York down ... Read More
- Zuby Zuby is a rising star… He is best known as a rapper, author, keynote speaker, entrepreneur, socio/political commentator and if that’s not enough, he’s also…