The Heart of Business: The Secret and the Science to Influencing and Leading During Times of Transformation
Leadership has always been about one thing: influence. To effectively manage transformation today, leaders must have the understanding and the skill to not only connect with the rational and logical aspects of people’s brains but also
have the capacity to reach their hearts in order to understand what ultimately drives human behavior at the deepest level. As traditional hierarchies are re-examined and leadership becomes less about title, tenure, and time at the organization and more about influence, impact, and connection to their heart, our ability to develop, cultivate, and grow our personal presence and own our capacity to reveal our full selves every single day will become the new mandate for leadership in the modern era.
In this highly interactive deep-dive discussion, Seth will shed light on these questions and add a new perspective to the conversation of leadership today by dissecting the most critical skills and competencies leaders will need to
acquire in order to elevate their impact on the teams they’re supporting, the organizations they’re leading, and the communities they live in.
• Perspective on the neuroscience and neurocardiology of influence and
• An unprecedented look at the global research of heart-based leadership and
its impact on performance, culture, and organizational growth
• A new framework for architecting and articulating communication strategies
and cultural competencies that reach people and influence behavior
• Access to case studies from category-leading brands activating heart-based
cultures to drive growth
The Human Connection: Harnessing the Power of Belonging to Activate High Performance and Organizational Resiliency
In a world of uncertainty, ambiguity, change, and transformation, leaders today face a stark reality to compete, grow, and scale the business. And while technology supports this evolution, people make it a reality. Specifically, individuals that feel a deep sense of connection and commitment to themselves, their work, and the eco-systems that support them. What’s possible when environments are created where talent feels safe enough to be free and supported enough to truly belong? When these elements begin to align and experiences unfold, an expansive and abundant future takes shape.
Backed by a decade of research on high-performance cultures, the neuroscience of change, and real-world applications from category-leading brands navigating transformation, this program will unpack one of the most important talent trends of the next decade to help leaders motivate, inspire and drive synergy across teams and organizational structures.
• A holistic view of the impact belonging has on human performance
• Deep insights into the data behind the number one human value that drives
• A new framework for architecting richer employee experiences
• Practical and actionable techniques to improve diversity and inclusion
Leading High-Performance Virtual Teams: Strategies for Succeeding with a Remote Workforce
As we enter a new era of digital work, leaders are faced with the challenge of reengineering their organizations for a mobile-first culture in order to drive business performance and maintain cultural cohesiveness from afar. Shepherding a virtual future will be the mandate for the modern leader. When teams are dispersed and isolated from each other, new systems, processes, skills, and competencies will be required to effectively adapt and evolve to these new environments. The challenges of isolation, social distancing and working from home will give leaders a unique opportunity to create compelling new digital remote work environments that are engaging, participatory, and full of the human connection we deeply value.
In this program, Seth Mattison will unpack the opportunities our new virtual environment presents along with research, case studies, and best practices for what leaders and managers can do today to effectively support and lead a
remote workforce and mobile-first future.
Attendees will gain:
• Insight on the data of what drives real engagement with remote workers
• Perspective on the challenges of remote work isolation
• Strategies for helping people maintain productivity away from the office
• Techniques for maintaining human connection digitally
• Tips for developing resilient mindsets, routines, and rituals to support high
The Future-Ready Seller: Elevating Influence and Impacting the Client Experience of the Future to Scale and Grow the Business
Seller sophistication today is accelerating at a rapid pace. No longer are strong interpersonal skills and quality relationships enough to meet quotas and grow the business. Today a new set of seller skills and competencies are required to pace with the changing needs and expectations of customers and clients as a power shift has occurred in the world of customers and clients. No longer do institutions and authority figures hold the keys. Today power, information, and influence are shared between customers and sales professionals creating new challenges and opportunities for entire industries. How will you respond to this dramatic evolution?
In The Future-Ready Seller, Seth Mattison will dissect how world-class firms, leaders, and sales producers are meeting the elevated expectations of more sophisticated and demanding customers by demonstrating an entirely new set
of relationship competencies and intelligence gathering skills required to compete and win business in this new complex and competitive environment.
• Deep insights into the data behind the evolution of client behavior
• Unique perspectives on the shift in seller skills and competencies required
to compete and win in today’s digital charged marketplace.
• A new framework for architecting and articulating high impact value
• Practical and actionable process disciplines to scale client experience.
The Future-Ready Advisor:
Elevating Influence and Impacting the Client Experience of the Future to Scale and Grow the Business
The financial services industry is rapidly changing. New digital technologies— social, mobile, analytics and cloud—are creating fundamental shifts in both client and advisor attitudes, behaviors, expectations, and relationships. And as
younger investors mature, and wealth passes from one generation to the next, digitally empowered clients will seek out frictionless, financially relevant information and advice through multiple channels while simultaneously
expecting meaningful human connection.
In The Future-Ready Advisor, Seth Mattison will dissect how world-class firms, leaders, and advisors are meeting the elevated expectations of more sophisticated and demanding clients by demonstrating an entirely new set of
relationship competencies, intelligence gathering skills, and digital savviness required to compete, win, and grow the business in this new complex and competitive environment
• Deep insights into the data behind the evolution of client behavior and its
impact on new asset growth
• Unique perspectives on the shift in advisor skills and competencies required
to compete and win in today’s digital charged marketplace
• A new framework for architecting and articulating high impact value
• Practical and actionable process disciplines to scale client experience