- Harness the power and perspective of their top talent
- Tap into the hidden brainpower throughout the entire organization
- Establish an ongoing system to nurture and harvest the best ideas
- Learn how to adapt more quickly and proactively to changes in the marketplace
- Foster a culture of stewardship of careers, capabilities, resources, the environment, and values
- Deep insights into what’s coming next in the new world of work for leaders at all levels.
- Unique perspectives on the macro drivers of change and a deep understanding of how employee’s attitudes and behaviors are evolving.
- A new framework to see beyond the fads and more clearly understand the trends certain to impact the business landscape over the coming decade.
- Insights on the roadblocks preventing us from forming meaning relationships in the digital age.
- New perspectives on the power of empathy, authenticity, and vulnerability to foster lasting bonds.
- A road map and follow up plan to nurture and grow lasting relationships.
- Deep insights into the make or break challenges and roadblocks that hold leaders back from unleashing freedom inside the organization.
- Fresh perspective on the changing landscape and management models for developing talent and driving innovation.
- Confidence to challenge the status quo and a clear set of guideposts for conducting high-value, low risk management experiments.
- A framework to guide their journey into the new world of work.
You can see this latest testimonial spoken, it’s worth it: https://youtu.be/ZQZJESKcqB4
“Last Fall, in Nashville at our CEO Summit, we had Seth Mattison speak to our CEO leaders. I have done conventions for over 40 years. I have never met a plenary speaker who spends more time, more energy and more focus on an upcoming event than Seth. He absolutely hit a grand slam at our CEO Summit. He was so good, people said you have to have him back and you have to bring him to the National Convention. You should know that we have talked to Seth multiple times before this event because he wanted to know about you, about this event, about this sector. You’re never going to meet anybody who has more energy, more vision, more enthusiasm, more personality than this gentleman from Minnesota, Mr. Seth Mattison.”